I came back and ... What?!

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Sep 18 15:04:18 EDT 2024

I did not mean to kick up rubble. My bad.

How do I handle my canceled LiveCode subscription? I haven’t heard back from Heather. What should I expect? I renewed back in the spring. Is this now lost?

How do I get Create? Should I wait on the LiveCode subscription issue resolution before I get Create? I’m willing to try it. Is there really a math error in the basket calculations or am I missing something?

Am I allowed to create libraries for my customers (developers of LiveCode applications) without complications? It is not clear; this might be part of “use in an IDE”. Am I responsible for my customer’s failure to pay fees to LiveCode if my library is the bulk of the code in the application? It is not clear in the license.

How do I keep up with user-months within my own organization?

How do I handle software included in my non-subscription deliverables?

I very much would like to move forward, but, frankly, I’m all confused. Maybe some folks have answers to one or two. Maybe that way these get covered. Or some general advice is good, too.

Dar