WinSignHelperV2 (gui for signtool.exe) is now available in RevOnline/LivecodeShare

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Sep 12 19:47:08 EDT 2024

Hello Scott,

thank you for pointing this out. Stack is fixed. I am so used to these power buttons that I just forgot that they are not included by default.

Regarding the VM.
I am running here a Windows 11 ARM version in a Parallels VM on my M1 Mac.
And signtool.exe works here with a cloud based code signing certificate without a problem.
What happens if you just run signtool.exe from command line without any parameters. Does it start and returns an error because of missing parameters or
does it run in general?

I using UTM only with macOS VMs, so I cannot say if it should be possible to code sign  in UTM Windows VMs or not.

I am currently working on a HelperStack that will help to code sign Windows standalones on macOS.
The stack is not the problem, but the documentation about what is required to get it working.
A lesson about this is also in progress.

If you like you can contact me off-list.

Regards,

Matthias