tsNet - load HTTPS from server with self-signed certificate?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Thu Sep 12 09:09:11 EDT 2024

Attempting to load a URL over https, from a server with a self-signed
certificate. The error is:

  tsneterr: (60) schannel: SEC_E_UNTRUSTED_ROOT (0x80090325) - The certificate
chain was issued by an authority that is not trusted.

This is a server we manage. If you accessed it in a browser, you'd get a
warning explaining the issue, and have the choice to say I understand, get it
anyway. Is there a way in tsNet to tell it to accept this certificate
(otherwise we have to load it over http, which is even less secure!)?\

TIA,

Ben