LivecodeShare/revOnline - How to upload?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Sep 12 06:09:51 EDT 2024

Hi,

am I missing something?
I cannot find a login area to upload a sample stack to revOnline/LivecodeShare.
My login credentials are already stored in Livecode's preferences, but the SampleStacks area within LC only shows stacks, but does not allow to upload.
And the webversion at livecodeshare.runrev.com <http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/> also does not offer a login.

What is nowadays the recommended way to share a stack with the community?
I would like to upload a new Helper stack for Windows that offers a gui for signtool.exe. It makes code signing on Windows using cloud based certificates and now also certificates on USB Token much easier. (at least I think so) ;)

Regards,

Matthias