New horizons for me...

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Oct 7 10:57:40 EDT 2024

I wrote to Dar off-list, since by now he's unsubscribed.

But I did want to thank you for your participation in the candy distribution during the talk Ken and I gave on code style.

I've lost count of how many talks I've given at conferences over the years, but that one is a story I still tell.

The candy selection was quite good, the fun-size packs perfect for a weekend on the go. If you ever wish to toss candy my way at a conference I'll welcome it just as much as Ken and I enjoyed that batch in Monterrey. :)

Richard Gaskin
FourthWorld.com