New horizons for me...

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Oct 4 12:39:14 EDT 2024

Dar, I missed you while you were gone and was so happy to see you back. Now
I'll miss you again.

I'll never forget our proudest moment when Andre, you, and I pelted Richard
Gaskin with candy on stage while he was giving his presentation on
Hungarian notation variables, and we were screaming "Leave our variables
alone! Keep your hands off our variables!". You said you couldn't find any
tomatoes so you bought red candy instead. It was hilarious.

Truth to tell, Richard was right and I adopted his notation. But that
doesn't detract from the moment.

I'll miss your humor and kindness. Be well. And if you ever need an
untouched water glass in the future I'll give you mine again.

Jacque
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On October 3, 2024 2:00:45 PM Dar Scott via use-livecode