Saving data in standalone

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu May 16 12:58:53 EDT 2024

My suggestion would be to have your Standalone create a new stack with
the user's work and save that stack under a customer file extension for
your app.

You can not actually save data in a standalone. you must save it to some
source outside of the standalone - and stack, a text file, a binary
file, a remote database, etc. - whatever works for your app.