WebDeployHelper tool - the LC10 web app toolbox

Andreas Bergendal andreas.bergendal at gmail.com
Mon May 13 15:49:06 EDT 2024

WIS_WebDeployHelper v1.0.2 is now out. A significant enhancement is that it is now possible to simply hit the Test button to launch a test build in your web browser - including all your added advanced features - without any need to first upload to a web server.

https://github.com/wheninspace/WIS_WebDeployHelper/releases/latest

/Andreas