Supress Standalone Builder Warnings

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri May 3 18:12:49 EDT 2024

I think I have solved (but not resolved) the mystery. My main stack has a lot of behaviors, which of course are enumerated in the stackFiles.

When the standalone is created, the builder closes the copy of the main stack but it apparently leaves all the COPIES of the behavior stacks in memory. When I open the original Mainstack, duplicate stacks are still open. There seems to be no way to delete (close) the copies, because there is no variable it seems that contains the names of all the behavior stacks left in memory by the standalone builder. They do not appear in the openStacks or the stacksInUse. They are not the same stacks as the stackFiles of the original mainstack.

What really needs to happen, and I have said this before, the standalone builder needs to keep track of all the files it puts in memory, and then close them each time a bild is made for each platform.

This is a bug and I will report it as such.

Bob S