Revisiting Lock Screen

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Mar 28 13:23:45 EDT 2024

Thanks Mike.

I think I am going to have to come up with an alternative. Something like taking a snapshot of the window then overlaying it on the window while processing, then deleting it when done.

The trouble is I have other windows open that will update because they are synching with the module I am working in. Also this won’t improve performance the way Lock Screen would (should).

Bob S