Revisiting Lock Screen

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Thu Mar 28 08:48:17 EDT 2024

Bob.

I have no idea what you are facing with such a basic issue. To be sure, please, somewhere in the stack you are having the issue, make a button and a field and run this:

on mouseup

lock screen  —comment out for the first run

repeat 3

put random(999) into fld 1

wait 20

end repeat

end mouseup

Do you see the two scenarios above working normally? That is, with the lock screen disabled, you see three numbers in succession, and with it enabled, you only see the last one?

Craig