Revisiting Lock Screen

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Mar 27 19:01:51 EDT 2024

Oh, but it gets better. I put at the entry point of the script:

   lock screen
   put the lockscreen into tScreenIsLocked — I checked and this is true

Then at the exit point:

   put the lockscreen

STILL TRUE in spite of the fact that I see everything that the app is doing to the screen the entire time.

Also curious is that I get the same result whether or not I am in script debug mode or no!!!!!

Bob S