Dropping file on an LC standalone...

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Mar 21 18:58:58 EDT 2024

Wow I just read that and it didn’t even make sense to me!

Basically with Windows, dragging a file onto a taskbar icon only adds the file to the icon’s Pinned items. Dragging a file onto an open window of an App will try and open the file in that app. If the app’s window(s) are hidden, dragging and hovering over the app’s shortcut will cause the app to show it’s window(s) whereupon you can drop the file onto the open window.

Bob S