Cursor Placement in MobileControl

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Mar 6 17:03:54 EST 2024

Also, and without trying to put too fine a point on it, I’d like to reiterate that Livecode is much less like a furniture store, and more like an Ikea furniture factory, where there are lots of different parts, and bits to hold the furniture together, but theoretically you could make any kind of furniture you like. I think what you are asking for is a piece of furniture, when you already have everything necessary to make your own coffee table. :-)

Bob S