sideloading updates to mobile

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 2 19:22:12 EST 2024

fyi, to anyone else coming to thie thread, you can't use revCopyFolder or
revCopyFile to move your bundle stacks/files to the documents folder b/c
both commands require a shell, and ios doesn't have shell support.

On Sat, Mar 2, 2024 at 1:07 PM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."