Planning upgrade to Mac OS Sonoma 14.5 – any issues with LiveCode 9.6.12 or LC 10 Create?

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Thu Jun 27 08:10:49 EDT 2024

Hi all

I am always a laggard when it comes to doing system upgrades. Long ago traumas still linger I guess.  Anyway, it is usually between the Apple Developer Conference iatn the beginning of summer and the release of the new OS version in the fall when I get enough courage to go for it and upgrade to the current macOS.

So, as the subject said are there any issues with LiveCode 9.6.12 or LC 10 Create that should give me pause or should I take the plunge?

Martin Koob