eMail attachment: best practice?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Jun 26 03:52:54 EDT 2024

I am not sure how many smtp servers support 2FA yet.
If the mail client can connect to a mailserver then tsNET should also be able to.
tsNET external uses a curl library.
And if 2FA for SMTP gets more common, I am sure tsNet will be updated to support it.

I am using tsNET in several projects for sending e-mails with logfiles and reports.
This works w/o problems.

Von meinem iPad gesendet