Apple developer application and installer certificates

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 12 21:31:38 EDT 2024

for anyone else dropping into this thread, custom apps have to be rebuilt
with a new cert, once per year.
it's not a big deal, it's just something that has to be done. it takes a
few minutes, max.

On Wed, Jun 12, 2024 at 6:11 PM matthias rebbe via use-livecode <

> Hello Tariel,
>
> renewing is very easy and takes only minutes. If you want, I can guide you
> through this process.
> Just contact me off-list.
>
> Regards,
> Matthias
>
> > Am 12.06.2024 um 17:07 schrieb Tariel Gogoberidze via use-livecode <
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I received message from apple that
> >
> > --
> > Your Developer ID Installer Certificate will no longer be valid in 30
> days. To generate a new certificate, sign in and visit Certificates,
> Identifiers & Profiles.
> >
> > And
> >
> > Your Developer ID Application Certificate will no longer be valid in 30
> days. To generate a new certificate, sign in and visit Certificates,
> Identifiers & Profiles.
> > —
> >
> > We do have applications created in LiveCode that we are still selling
> (outside of apple store) but this applications were apple certified with
> the help of Matthias Rebbe and I have no idea how to renew or generate new
> Installer and Developer ID certificates.
> >
> > The remote colocation computer on which Matthias did this certification
> magic is still available to connect to and we do have apple developer
> account. So if Matthias or somebody else is willing to help (for a payment
> of course) I will appreciate it and will provide access to remote computer,
> apple developer ID and other necessary information.
> >
> > Regards
> > Tariel Gogoveridze

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."