Pop Combo Menu

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Wed Jun 12 15:01:14 EDT 2024

> Hi all. I have a Combo Menu button. I want to have it “pop” open and show the options via script, but I cannot find a command to do that.
>
> Bob S

You can use:

*click*at(rightofbtn1- 5,topofbtn1+ 5)

assuming the combo button is 'btn 1' on your card or replace btn 1 with
a reference to your combo button. The idea is to generate a "click" at
the location of the pulldown arrow part of the combo button.

You can create a new empty stack and place a combo btn on it and try
line of code in the message box with the browse tool selected.