unsubscribing

Sean Cole sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Jul 29 17:09:34 EDT 2024

The way I read it was that Doulas was just bored with the conversation and
not interested in having the messages pour into his inbox. So he has
unsub'd temporarily while we chit-chat about it then come back once the cat
in-fighting has gone away. He was upset with us, not the business model.
Like he says effectively, this is the "USE" livecode list, not the "Moan
About" forum ;) He's kinda right though, isn't he :/

On Mon, 29 Jul 2024 at 20:14, Heriberto Torrado via use-livecode <