Individual licensing questions

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Mon Jul 29 08:27:03 EDT 2024

Thanks Sean. It’s a big change and we are doing our best to explain it as clearly as we can.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com <mailto:kevin at livecode.com> ~ http://www.livecode.com/ <http://www.livecode.com/>
LiveCode: Build Amazing Things

On 27/07/2024, 09:07, "use-livecode on behalf of Pi Digital via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com> <mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com>> on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>>> wrote:

That’s a superb idea. It’s very much like the one for Unreal Engine 5 I use. Theres is something more like $100,000 though. At that tip over point, it is quite a hike in costs though if you’ve been used to paying nothing and suddenly have to start paying $5000. But, hopefully by then you will have earned enough to support the 5% having still $95k left over :D

We have to be reasonable. LC’s offer is actually, having done all the sums, actually really good. I feel that the biggest confusion on here is what a seat is and if it’s 5% of gross income from the app or a flat $499. I think that if that was described far more succinctly then all of these questions would disappear.

Best

Sean Cole