Individual licensing questions

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Fri Jul 26 07:03:26 EDT 2024

Folks, I'm happy to go on discussing the licensing model in general on here as needed, for example edge cases or things that aren’t clear in the model, as it helps us to hone it. But at this point if you have individual questions about the costs for you under the new model, please email them to support and we can give you an accurate quote and talk you through your options. Otherwise we are going to be going over the same territory here on the list for some time to come! We’ll build out the information pages some more worked examples next week too. Thanks.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/

LiveCode: Build Amazing Things