I seem to have missed something

Keith Martin thatkeith at mac.com
Fri Jul 26 06:00:28 EDT 2024

> On 26 Jul 2024, at 10:17, Colin Kelly via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> The new licenses allow to create free apps as long as they are not used commercially.

Forgive the nit-picking, but my understanding was that the new licenses allow to create apps that are not offered commercially in any way. "Used commercially" isn't the same as made available commercially; one is about someone's end use, the other is about my distribution process. I couldn't determine if someone used a free app I made as part of a commercial project or purely for their personal hobby, nor should I (IMRarelyHO) even try! 😁