I seem to have missed something

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Jul 26 03:50:40 EDT 2024

I get what you are saying James, I’m just suggesting that there could be a lower cost version of create for ‘non-developer’ seats. That version doesn’t have access to the IDE and it’s only purpose run stacks or ‘apps’ that are produced by the full version of create. You would still need the same number of seats but at a more reasonable cost. Otherwise, I’m kinda struggling to see why you might choose LiveCode over other less constrained tools in an in-house commercial setting.

Regards,

Terry