I seem to have missed something

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Jul 25 22:45:39 EDT 2024

Presumably(?) being in an educational setting means the whole internal apps licensing model doesn’t apply but I agree with James that it doesn’t seem quite equitableas it is currently designed and that there is a case for differentiating between developers and users. By way of comparison, a number of people in my work group use Trello and those users that need to create boards and edit board pay, but those who just need to access them don’t. What about a lower cost ‘player’ application that can run internal stacks/apps but not create or modify them?

Terry