Livecode Future - Tracking Hell

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Thu Jul 25 11:17:56 EDT 2024

Simon:

 > If I had ever tried to supply any application that "phoned home"
 > I would have been asked to leave and never darken their door again.

Exactly! It's a nightmare for many clients.

 > While I'm sure Livecode will say contact us and we will sort
 > something out, the fact is that having to do so just adds
 > additional levels of complexity, friction and cost.

Absolutely!
Huge annoyance, and more busywork approvals per project is a no-go.

Kevin:

 > As I've said several times now - we are not mandating tracking.

See above, and your FAQ! Needs a very clear answer ...
and a STANDARD easy way to choose LC's data hosting or not.

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Radically Innovative Christian LiveCode Development
"PASSION for Elegant, Efficient Code!"
https://livecodeconsulting.com/