Websockets RFC 6455

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Jul 25 00:21:14 EDT 2024

I fed it the livecode reference manual ... i had a pdf of it, not sure
where to find that now.  Also the builder documentation from here

https://livecode.com/apidocs/docs/guide.html#livecode-builder-language-reference

I think I might have missed the top section of builder related guides.

and the httpd library.

I also instructed it on how quotes work in livecode and to use & quote
instead of escaping a quotation mark.
(because I noticed that it gets that wrong, and so when I notice certain
things, I then instruct on how to not make that mistake)

Cheers Mike, I hope that help

On Wed, Jul 24, 2024 at 1:04 PM Mike Kerner via use-livecode <