I seem to have missed something

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Wed Jul 24 12:53:53 EDT 2024

Free apps remain free. Just buy one seat of either Native/Cloud or Universal depending on what platforms you want to deploy to. In your scenario, if you happen to be doing multiple platform development / deployment, it is cheaper.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Build Amazing Things

On 24/07/2024, 17:46, "use-livecode on behalf of William Prothero via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com> on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

Thanks for the link.
I have used livecode for years and since retiring, I only create educational, public service apps that I give away, or personal use apps that I use to manage my own needs. In the "Buy Create" page, I don't see any choice that reflects my own situation. Recently, I've spent a lot of time with WordPress, building web sites to support groups that interest me. I'm interested in the practicality of using livecode for websites, but the limitations of the past were more than I could accept.

So, is there still a place in the livecode community for a retired innovator with no commercial interests? I'm a hobbyist.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero, PhD
Prof Emeritus, Dept of Earth Science