I seem to have missed something

William Prothero prothero at ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 24 12:46:16 EDT 2024

Thanks for the link.
I have used livecode for years and since retiring, I only create educational, public service apps that I give away, or personal use apps that I use to manage my own needs. In the "Buy Create" page, I don't see any choice that reflects my own situation. Recently, I've spent a lot of time with WordPress, building web sites to support groups that interest me. I'm interested in the practicality of using livecode for websites, but the limitations of the past were more than I could accept.

So, is there still a place in the livecode community for a retired innovator with no commercial interests? I'm a hobbyist.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero, PhD
Prof Emeritus, Dept of Earth Science