Livecode Future

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jul 24 12:09:35 EDT 2024

Are the current compiled classic apps going to be disabled when the classic license expires? That will suck big time. I just compared my current license with what I would pay under the new one for 3 users. It isn’t encouraging. And right now I can distribute my app to as many users as I want. So the value for the new pricing model goes into the tank right from the outset, and gets worse the more users I want to add.

I am sorry to say, this is a hard no for me.

Bob S