Livecode Future

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jul 24 11:54:54 EDT 2024

I think that there ought to be an option to continue to pay the classic license fee to continue to use classic, with the understanding that no future updates would be provided. I am the only developer, but I have 2 other people who use my compiled app internally. I *might* be able to convince the owners to pay for the yearly license fee for classic (I’ve footed the bill all this time), on the basis that I could expand the use of my app to anyone in the company, but not if they have to pay for each user of my app.

Bob S