Websockets RFC 6455

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Jul 24 11:44:50 EDT 2024

Hi Mike,

I also asked it to check over each answer before i accepted it.
so it is essentially 2-shot instead of the usual 1.
The reason I added the script for httpd is so that it would not need to
figure out correct syntax for socket connections, by having examples of the
correct syntax.
Yes, I supplied the RFC instead of referencing it (This is for Calude
"projects' feature, which is similar to OpenAIs GPT creation, where you can
also include files as part of knowledge base.)

I think ChatGPT would have done OK on this, but I think Claude opus is a
little better in this regard.

See if you have better luck generating livecode with this

https://chatgpt.com/g/g-AuN0YeBOr-livecode-expert-gpt

Thanks,

Tom

On Wed, Jul 24, 2024 at 8:29 AM Mike Kerner via use-livecode <