Google Play Billing Library Version

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:20:27 EDT 2024

Hello Dan,

The current most recent versions of livecode use Google's billing library
v5.x.

Support for v6 of the library will be added in the next release, along with
support for building against API 34. Both of them are new requirements for
app submission to the Google Play Store, and the deadline is the 31st of
August.

So you should expect the next version of LiveCode before then ;)

Kind Regards,
Panos

On Tue, 9 Jul 2024, 20:14 Dan Friedman via use-livecode, <