Problem with hierarchical menu

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Mon Jul 8 04:08:08 EDT 2024

Hi list,

I have a pulldown menu button with a hierarchical
menu on 4 levels. Level 1 features 35 options, and
each option can have submenus on 1, 2 or 3 sub-levels.
On Mac everything works fine : users can navigate
through all options and sub-options with the mouse down
like in any menu.
But on Windows 10 & 11, at times when the cursor moves
back from level 3 to 2, or 2 to 1 for instance, the whole
menu gets stalled, and users need to release the mouse
and pulldown the menu again.

Any idea of what can cause this problem and what I should
check ?
Thank you in advance.
jbv