my deployment question

William Prothero prothero at ucsb.edu
Sat Jul 6 20:50:34 EDT 2024

The livecode docs. when discussing testing on ios, says nothing about certificates, etc. I wonder if I'm doing something really basic wrong by entering my developer id, etc. Will the test connected to my iphone run without certificates? If so, it would be much easier to build apps for my own use. Of course, in the docs there is no mention of configuring the iphone to accept developers' apps for testing. Hmmm...Maybe things have changed from last year.
Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero, PhD
Prof Emeritus, Dept of Earth Science