Browser widget in Windows has trouble playing videos in websites

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Wed Jan 31 02:15:12 EST 2024

Hey Peter, this surely has to do with videos that are compressed using
h264. that build of CEF does not support this codec.
I am not sure if the updated browser in the upcoming windows version will
support h264.
I am surprised to find out that the apple version of the browser has
support for h264, i assumed the problem was cross platform.
On youtube LIVE videos are h264, and videos that have been on the site a
while get a different codec.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2024 at 6:11 PM Peter Bogdanoff via use-livecode <