Bug 23507 - LC Clipboard Polling Failure

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Jan 16 20:34:03 EST 2024

Ralph,

Thanks for the tip. As I did into this problem, I'll give that a try.

I'm just getting tired of Apple and/or Livecode changing things so that
code that DID work is then discovered NOT working any more.

I have very limited time and resources and I'd like to spend MORE of it
making new features for my products that fixing bugs that happen because
a new macOS (or Windows) came out or a new version of Livecode or some
combination breaks what was working.

I always post on this list first in hopes someone else has see whatever
issue I have run into and can say definitively look at this bug number
in the LC Quality Center for both the issue and, ideally, a work-around.