Menu Mnemonics

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jan 5 17:40:15 EST 2024

A slightly better version:

on rawKeyUp pKey
   -- put pKey
   put getParentCard(the long id of the target) into tParentCard
   put the editing of tParentCard into tEditMode

   if tEditMode is empty then \
         pass rawKeyUp

   switch pKey
      case 65307 -- esc
         if the editing of tParentCard is among the items of "new,edit" and \
               there is a button "btnCancel" of tParentCard then \
               send mouseUp to button "btnCancel" of tParentCard in 15 milliseconds

         break
      case 65535 -- del
         if the editing of tParentCard is "view" and \
               there is a button "btnDelete" of tParentCard then \
               send mouseUp to button "btnDelete" of tParentCard in 15 milliseconds

         break
      case 65293 -- return
         if the editing of tParentCard is "view" and \
               there is a button "btnEdit" of tParentCard then \
               send mouseUp to button "btnEdit" of tParentCard in 15 milliseconds

         break
      case 65421 -- enter
         if the editing of tParentCard is "view" and \
               there is a button "btnEdit" of tParentCard then \
               send mouseUp to button "btnEdit" of tParentCard in 15 milliseconds

         break
   end switch

   pass rawKeyUp
end rawKeyUp