formatDate() Function Update

Phil Hudson phil.hudson at iname.com
Wed Feb 28 13:54:09 EST 2024

Very useful function, thanks for sharing.

I believe the format you call "SQL format" is literally *the* standard
format, as in ISO 8601.

https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?query=iso+date+format&cat=web&pl=opensearch&language=english

I'd suggest "North American format" for the other one, assuming they
use it in Mexico too. Otherwise I'm at a loss.

On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 at 18:44, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode