PDF widget print quality

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Wed Feb 21 07:53:37 EST 2024

I'm not sure it is possible. Livecode's printing tends to be card based
and at card resolution, typically 72 dpi.

I recall seeing some efforts on the lists and forums to make an object 4
times bigger (75 dpi x 4 = 300 dpi) so that when it is printed to a
300dpi printer is is a higher resolution but normal size but I don't
recall how successful any of those efforts were.

There is probably an ancient enhancement  request in the Livecode
Quality Center to support higher-resolution printing.