polygrid formatted column width

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Feb 20 18:06:22 EST 2024

Can I just say that the Datagrid does have all these properties? What is the big advantage that would make Polygrids a better choice? Is it because they are Mobile friendly? Faster for large datasets? Easier to work with (apparently not unless by easier one means less properties that you can manipulate.)?

Bob S