Erratum

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 17:16:47 EST 2024

Hi y’all,

I discovered a few weeks ago that a link I put into a message in the Livecode Forums (https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=38838) to a program in TestFlight did not work. Well, Apple finally fixed it (and Andreas B. has confirmed) so if you tried it before, and it did not work, and wanted to give it another try, the link should work now.

I’ve also create a short 4 question survey in SurveyMonkey about the app, SafeSort, so if you have a minute (probably less) and would like to help me out with a bit of “market research” I’d appreciate it. The survey link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/92YFBJZ

All the best,
Mark