How to edit a How To Lesson?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Feb 11 17:38:16 EST 2024

This is only possible, when you have an account for the Lessons (Screensteps) website.
You can edit the lessons directlyon the web or with the desktop app "Screensteps" which can be downloaded here
https://www.screensteps.com/downloads

As you already have created lessons at least the one from your posted link, you should already have access to it.
Did you already try to  recover your password?