Mousedown in Application Menubar Messages

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Sun Feb 11 14:10:59 EST 2024

David:

 > I'm having a difficult to track down issue with application menus I've
 > created using the Menu Builder tool - everything works but the
 > "mouseDown" message is not sent to the group -
 > well sometimes it is sometimes it is not :)

I remember a similar issue - are you on Mac?

The menubar being on the OS can require coding consideration -

and mouseDown rings a bell, if you have any further details....

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Radically Innovative Christian LiveCode Development
"PASSION for Elegant, Efficient Code!"
http://livecodeconsulting.com/