Mousedown in Application Menubar Messages

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 15:07:11 EST 2024

I'm having a difficult to track down issue with application menus I've
created using the Menu Builder tool - everything works but the "mouseDown"
message is not sent to the group - well sometimes it is sometimes it is not
:) I'm using "mousedown" to trigger dynamic formatting of the menus. Menupick
messages are sent fine.

Has anyone had a similar experience - I feel it may be due to the detail of
how the menu-buttons are formatted in the group - but it might also be a
bug in dp7?