web

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Feb 3 19:36:04 EST 2024

I've not been able to get anything worthwhile to work on web.

All the working examples that I've seen (e.g. Andreas's example last
week of interaction between browser and LC) , have involved a
significant amount of html + JS being written. The default shipping web
wrapper is completely under-functional (no simple customization, can't
even handle a window resize, no documentation on what will/won't be
possible, no cloud storage interface, ....) that I'd have to describe it
as pre-beta.

I'll look at the next DP to see if there's been any progress, but I've
completely shelved all the ideas I had about using it any time soon.

Alex.