Error creating Android Standalone

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Aug 26 11:25:03 EDT 2024

Every entity is trying to solve their own subset of problems. The real question is, why has the industry seemingly abandoned the concept of, “backwards compatible”? It seems nowadays that we are all expected; no required to upgrade to the latest greatest, irrespective of the catch 22’s like yours that will inevitably result.

That being said, I wonder that there is no a command to tell terminal or Livecode which version of the engine you want to work with.

Bob S