Error creating Android Standalone

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 08:49:16 EDT 2024

Hello Klaus,

*> Is this:> ...>
--encryption-key-path=/path/to/your/encryption_public_key.pem> The PEM file
I already created?*

Yes this is it.

*> And i don't even have a folder Java in /Library/*

This is not possible! Note that I am referring to the system Library folder
(i.e. /Library/) - not the user's Library folder (i.e. not
/Users/<username>/Library/)

Since java -version returns java version "1.8.0_311" it means you have a
folder named "jdk1.8.0_311.jdk" in /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Mon, 26 Aug 2024 at 15:33, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <