Bowing Out

Christer Pyyhtiä christerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 16:25:55 EDT 2024

Thank you for telling of your views.

How’s about sharing the experiences?

Now which were the great inventions you made in creating your apps with LC? What were the biggest obstacles? What creations what you made were getting the best appreciations by your customers? Were there any problems you were no able to overcome in making your app where you wanted it to be?

Were you able to first write specs for the job and find out it was easier / more difficult to code with LC?

I could continue this, but what was the most difficult getting it done with LC?

Just to add here, as in any coding problem, in my mind it sometimes took too many rounds to get there, making it frustrating. Yet, with LC, the coding was so intuitive, I nearly could just write the spec, and get it running. And now there is an amount of ready coded / automatically rewritable blocks with Create - maybe beating your own blocks.

Let me know.

Christer Pyyhtiä
christerp1 at gmail.com