Live LiveCode Create demo - join us tomorrow

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Mon Aug 12 17:29:11 EDT 2024

Hi

Congratulations to Kevin and the team on getting to this point with LiveCode Create!

I will have to miss the webinar too.  I have a conflict with a work meeting then…  Stupid work meeting!

 |             |
 |   Grrrr     |
     |/
   😠
So this is not a critisim nor a demand, just a wish.   I wish there was a matinee demo - a second chance on a diferent day and a different time to see the Live Demo of the latest update with the new features and to be able ask questions regarding those.

I know there is a lot of work around hosting these and then a staff person or 2 (and probably plus Heather or Kevin) has to get up early or stay up late.

So I will watch the recording and send my questions.

Where should I direct my support queries now that LC Create has been launched?
Where should bug reports be posted from this point on.

Best regards,

Martin Koob